On Site Feng Shui Audit For:
– House (new or existing)
– Shop (new or existing)
– Factory (new or existing)
– Office (new or existing)
How to engage us:
– Contact us for an audit appointment.
– On the appointed day, our Principal Consultant and his assistant will visit your premise to conduct the 1st Analysis.
– Our Principal Consultant will proceed to obtain the Sitting and Facing Direction of your premises using a luopan.
– Photos might have to be taken for our documentation purposes.
– Kindly ensure all rooms are accessible, visible and breathable with no renovation work and contractors around.
– We will gather informations of your premise from our 1st audit visit for our report finalization.
– Within 10 days, we will contact you to arrange an appointment for the Final Analysis. A computerized report will be submitted to you with detailed explanation of your premise.
– On our 2nd appointment, our Principal Consultant and his assistant will visit your premise to conduct the Final Analysis.
– Our Principal Consultant will go through the report with you. You are advised to go through the report with us, to understand in details on the report’s calculations.
What do we need from you:
1) All Occupants'(or key personnels’ for corporate clients) Name, Gender, details of Birth (Day, month, year and time)
2) A copy of your premise’s floorplan (drawn to scale)
3) The year and month of the building’s completion.
4) Full cash / cheque payment of audit fees.
What will we deliver:
A confidential, formal and computerized report that includes the following:
– All Occupants’ (or key personnels’ for corporate clients) Lucky Colour and Five Elements,
– Explanation on the External Environment of your premise
– Period, Sitting and Facing Direction of your premise
– Category of Flying Stars of your premise
– Explanation on the Category of Flying Stars
– Flying Stars Grid of your premise
– Indication and explanation on the permanent Good and Bad Sectors of your premise
– Indication and explanation on the annual Good and Bad Sectors of your premise
– Floorplan drawing with indications of Good and Bad sectors of your premise
– Explanation of the internal environment of your premise
After our audit, please feel free to contact us for any enquiries!
For a free quotation, click here.